$45pp | 2 hours | Group Discounts Available
- The excitement of the Jungle Canopy begins before your first zip…as you ascend Temple-like steps to the first platform. From there, it’s all downhill…literally! So, be ready for lots of fun and excitement and experience the thrills of the Mayan Jungle Canopy ziplines.
- The Jungle Canopy features 12 zips (including a 509-foot zipline across a scenic valley) and 2 suspension bridges.
- Zipline lengths range from 90 to 2000-feet, the height ranges from 15 to 300-feet!
- This zipline features the latest in safety equipment including a dual-pulley/dual-cable system (3/8″ diameter galvanized aircraft cable) and brand new Petzl safety harnesses, helmets, carabiners and pulleys. Petzl is the leading supplier of zipline safety equipment throughout the world.
- You will zip from tree platform to tree platform through tall jungle trees, across meadows and from hillside to hillside. The tree platforms are sturdy, measuring at least 10-feet by 9-feet — offering plenty of room to prepare yourself for the next exciting zip!
- This zipline will not require riders to self-brake themselves to control their speed as others on Roatan do, and highly-trained guides will accompany each individual group down the course. (Some ziplines merely pass a group of zippers from guide-to-guide located at each station, at the Mayan one guide will go with your group the whole way down the course.)
- Larger groups will stay together, unlike other Roatan ziplines, so they will be able to experience the thrill together. Additional guides will be assigned to larger groups to maintain the high safety standards.
- Includes FREE unlimited access to the Primate Zoo, a unique primate interaction which includes Monkeys, Sloths, and more…
- Pick-up and Return to your cruise ship or hotel included